Rode Product Overview
9 results. Displaying items 1–9.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $48.80 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
B-Stock with full warranty Dynamic Large Diaphragm Speaker Microphone For radio and synchronous studios as well as for professional podcasting, Internal pop protection and insensitivity to RF and of other electromagentic interference fields, Neodymium-large diaphragm capsule cardioid, 75 -...
- For radio and synchronous studios as well as for professional podcasting
- Internal pop protection and insensitivity to RF and of other electromagentic interference fields
- Neodymium-large diaphragm capsule cardioid
B-Stock with full warranty Slight traces of use Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Rode NT2000 is the first studio microphone by Rode with infinitely variable pattern, infinitely variable filter and infinitely variable PAD. Thus, the Rode NT2000...
- Seamlessly variable polar pattern
- Very low noise
- Infinitely variable filter
B-Stock with full warranty Slight traces of use Studio Shotgun Microphone Polar pattern: super-cardioid, Frequency range: 40 - 20.000 Hz, Dynamic range: 117 dB, Maximum sound pressure level: 130 dB @ 1 KHz, Required power...
- Polar pattern: super-cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 - 20.000 Hz
- Dynamic range: 117 dB
B-Stock, Rode NT-USB Mini; USB condenser microphone; polar pattern: Cardiod; build-in pop filter; maximum input SPL: 121 dBA (@ 1% THD); frequency response: 20Hz 20kHz; integrated 24-bit/48 kHz USB-C audio interface; class Compliant (no driver-installation required); headphones output: 3.5...
B-stock with full warranty Live condenser microphone, Supercardioid characteristics, Robust metal housing, Low handling noise, Good feedback rejection, Frequency range: 35 - 20000 Hz, Maximum SPL: 141 dB, Required phantom power (24V - 48V), Impedance: 50 Ohm, Mute switch,...
- Live condenser microphone
- Supercardioid characteristics
- Robust metal housing
B Stock with full warranty Dynamic live vocal microphone On/off switch, Internal pop filter, Low handling noise, Feedback resistant, Gold XLR connector, Polar pattern: Cardioid, Frequency range: 75 Hz - 18 kHz, Output impedance: 320 Ohm, Dimensions: 171 x...
- On/off switch
- Internal pop filter
- Low handling noise
B-Stock with Full Warranty
B-Stock with Full Warranty Slight signs of usage Mobile Interview Kit for iPhone Consisting of two condenser clip-on microphones smartLav+ and Lightning Audio Splitter SC6-L, Allows the simultaneous connection of both microphones and a headphone, Integrated...
- Consisting of two condenser clip-on microphones smartLav+ and Lightning Audio Splitter SC6-L
- Allows the simultaneous connection of both microphones and a headphone
- Integrated preamps and digital converters (24 Bit/18 kHz)
B-Stock with Full Warranty
B-Stock with Full Warranty Slight traces of use Condenser Directional Microphone for iPhone and iPad Small and lightweight, Integrated TRRS jack plug for connecting to the headset socket, For audio recording in front mode or selfie mode,...
- Small and lightweight
- Integrated TRRS jack plug for connecting to the headset socket
- For audio recording in front mode or selfie mode, dependent on the direction of connection
B-Stock with Full Warranty Slight traces of use Condenser Vocal Microphone Studio quality vocals, Flexibly mounted 3/4" real condenser capsule - externally polarised, Directional characteristic: Super-cardioid, Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz, Peak SPL: 151 dB...
- Studio quality vocals
- Flexibly mounted 3/4" real condenser capsule - externally polarised
- Directional characteristic: Super-cardioid
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!