the t.amp Product Overview
6 results. Displaying items 1–6.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $33.70 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
Replacement Woofer Suitable for PA4080 KB, Size: 12", Impedance: 8 Ohms, Rated power: 50 W, Celestion Truvox 1215 T5229A
- Suitable for PA4080 KB
- Size: 12"
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
B-Stock with full warranty Power amplifier 2 x 150 W at 4 ohms, 2 x 85 W at 8 ohms, Balanced inputs with XLR and jack, Bridgeable, Speaker Twist and binding post outputs for LS Out, All protection circuits...
- 2 x 150 W at 4 ohms
- 2 x 85 W at 8 ohms
- Balanced inputs with XLR and jack
B-Stock with full warranty Slight traces of use Switched-mode Power Supply Amplifier 2 x 1500 W/ 4 Ohm, 2 x 1000 W/ 8 Ohm, 1 x 2865 W/ 8 Ohm (bridge mode), XLR input and output, Speaker twist...
- 2 x 1500 W/ 4 Ohm
- 2 x 1000 W/ 8 Ohm
- 1 x 2865 W/ 8 Ohm (bridge mode)
B-Stock with full warranty Slight traces of use Complete PA System 4-Channel powered mixer, Power rating: 80 W sine, 4 Balanced inputs - (10 inputs in total), Built-in spring reverb, External effects insert, Equaliser on each...
- 4-Channel powered mixer
- Power rating: 80 W sine
- 4 Balanced inputs - (10 inputs in total)
B-Stock with Full Warranty
B-Stock with Full Warranty Slight signs of use 4-Channel Digital Power Amplifier Class D, Power: 4x 500 W at 4 Ohm, 4x 250 W at 8 Ohm, Built-in DSP, 4 XLR inputs, 4 Speaker twist outputs,...
- Class D
- Power: 4x 500 W at 4 Ohm, 4x 250 W at 8 Ohm
- Built-in DSP
B-Stock with full warranty Slight traces of use Stereo Power Amplifier Power: 2 x 500 W at 4 Ohm, 2 x 350 W at 8 Ohm (@ 1 kHz, THD
- Power: 2 x 500 W at 4 Ohm, 2 x 350 W at 8 Ohm (@ 1 kHz, THD<=0.1%)
- Frequency range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Input: Jack and XLR (balanced)
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!