Wampler Product Overview
6 results. Displaying items 1–6.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $33.70 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
Effect Pedal Tremolo, Controls: Volume, Depth and Speed, True bypass, Power consumption: 30 mA, Power supply with 9 V battery or 9 V DC power supply (coaxial connection - negative terminal inside, not included in delivery, suitable power supply...
- Controls: Volume, Depth and Speed
- True bypass
Effect Pedal Reverb with 2 voicings, Studio record reverb and large spring reverb, Infinite decay and up to 140 ms pre-delay, Internal dip-switch for True/Buffered to enable 'Trails' (factory set to True Bypass), Internal dip-switch for 'Dry-Kill' (factory set...
- Reverb with 2 voicings
- Studio record reverb and large spring reverb
- Infinite decay and up to 140 ms pre-delay
B-Stock, Wampler Ethereal, effects pedal, Reverb & Delay, no more need to stack effects for an inspiring ambient guitar tone, two onboard delays including a push-button rhythmic subdivision selector mixed with a plate-style reverb which is blended in with a...
B-Stock with Full Warranty Slight signs of wear The Blend knob allows you to mix in the unprocessed signal to take full advantage of a compressor, but with the ability to get the dynamics of the...
- The Blend knob allows you to mix in the unprocessed signal to take full advantage of a compressor, but with the ability to get the dynamics of the attack
- Controls: Volume - Sustain - Attack - Tone - Blend
- LED: Effect On / Off
B-Stock with Full Warranty
B-Stock with Full Warranty Slight signs of wear Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Cverdrive, Combines Brad Paisley's two favorite Wampler sounds in one pedal, The no longer available Underdog on Channel 1 and the Paisley Drive...
- Combines Brad Paisley's two favorite Wampler sounds in one pedal
- The no longer available Underdog on Channel 1 and the Paisley Drive on Channel 2
B-Stock, Wampler Reflection Reverb, effects pedal, 2 voicings, studio grade plate and big tank-like spring reverb, infinite Decay and up to 140ms pre-delay, Internal dip switch for true bypass/buffered to allow trails (factory set to True Bypass), Internal dip switch...
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!