Sennheiser Reporter Microphones
4 results. Displaying items 1–4.
The prices shown exclude VAT The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Dynamic Reporter Microphone Special interview and reporter's microphone, Dynamic cardioid with long handle, Dimensions: length 250 mm, diameter 49 mm, Polar pattern: cardioid, Frequency range: 40 - 18,000 Hz, Sensitivity (free field, no load) 1 kHz: 2.0 mV/Pa +...
- Special interview and reporter's microphone
- Dynamic cardioid with long handle
- Dimensions: length 250 mm, diameter 49 mm
MicrophoneThe MD 42 is a high quality, dynamic, omnidirectional microphone. It was developed for rough use in live reporting and interviews on radio and television. The MD 42 is easy to handle, because the special design avoids wind and handling...
- The dynamic cult microphone
- For reporter application
- Wind and pop resistent through double mesh head
Dynamic Hand-Held Microphone With Apogee digital converter for iPhone, iPad, iPod and Mac / PC with Apple MFi certified Lightning plug or USB, Suitable for high-quality voice recordings, Characteristic: Cardioid, Frequency range: 40 - 16000 Hz, Boundary sound pressure...
- With Apogee digital converter for iPhone, iPad, iPod and Mac / PC with Apple MFi certified Lightning plug or USB
- Suitable for high-quality voice recordings
- Characteristic: Cardioid
Dynamic Reporter Microphone The classic reporter microphone, Omnidirectional, Frequency range 40-18.000 Hz, Impedance 200 Ohm, Dimensions: 137 x 65 x 67 mm, Suitable accessory: MZW 431 windscreen (Art. Nr: 126574 ), Black metal housing
- The classic reporter microphone
- Frequency range 40-18.000 Hz
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!