Seymour Duncan Guitars and Basses
507 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown exclude VAT. The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Pickup Set for Electric Guitar SH-2n HJazz humbucker in the neck position, SH-4 JB humbucker in the bridge position, 4-Wire, Ideal for all styles from aggressive blues, rock and all the way up to metal, Colour: Black, Screws and...
- SH-2n HJazz humbucker in the neck position
- SH-4 JB humbucker in the bridge position
Hot Rail Humbucker Humbucker with high output, Adjacent coils, Rich Sustain, The best humbucker in single coil format, For bridge position, Colour: White
- Humbucker with high output
- Adjacent coils
- Rich Sustain
Pickup Set Slash Alnico II ZB humbucker pickups, Alnico II Pro, For neck and bridge position, Colour: Zebra & zebra reverse
- Slash Alnico II ZB humbucker pickups
- Alnico II Pro
- For neck and bridge position
Pickup Custom staggered strat, Position Bridge / Middle / Neck, Due to its stronger magnetic field and its special coil more output, more sustain and perfect harmonics, Suitable for all positions, Colour: White
- Custom staggered strat
- Position Bridge / Middle / Neck
- Due to its stronger magnetic field and its special coil more output, more sustain and perfect harmonics
Pickup for T-style electric guitar Humbucker in a single coil format, Can be attached directly to the instrument, replacing a previous pickup, without any modifications needed, Position: Bridge, Output: Medium, Connection: 4-Wire, DC resistance: 17.7 kOhm, Magnetic material: Ceramic,...
- Humbucker in a single coil format
- Can be attached directly to the instrument, replacing a previous pickup, without any modifications needed
- Position: Bridge
P90 Pickup Set in Humbucker Shape SPH90-1N on the neck and SPH90-1B on the bridge, High-output single coils, Alnico II magnets, Reversed winding and polarity on neck pickup, DC resistance: 8.0 kOhm at the neck pickup and 8.5 kOhm...
- SPH90-1N on the neck and SPH90-1B on the bridge
- High-output single coils
- Alnico II magnets
Pickup for Electric guitar The Seymour Duncan Hot Rail is a humbucker in single coil format with adjacent coils and has more output than most of its competitors. Fat sound and sustain profusion makes it the right choice, if...
- Hot Rail Humbucker in Single Coil Format
- For bridge and middle position
- Colour: Black
Seymour Duncan Power Stage 200, compact pedalboard-mounted power amp, 200 Watts at 4 Ohms, can power cabinets with 4-16 Ohms, suitable for direct amplification of effects pedals, small enough for placement on pedalboards, Cab Sim and EQ switchable for phones...
Bass Pickup For P-Style basses, Quarter-pound, Maximum output and extended frequency spectrum, The 1/4 inch pole pieces provide the low end and punch, while the Seymourized™ coil tuning provides healthy sustain and harmonics., For those who want a crisp,...
- For P-Style basses
- Maximum output and extended frequency spectrum
Guitar Power Amp Suitable for amplifying effect pedals, Small enough for pedalboards, Power: 170 W at 4 Ohms, 3-Band EQ, 13 dB boost/cut in each frequency band, Controls for volume, bass, mid and treble, Power switch on the back,...
- Suitable for amplifying effect pedals
- Small enough for pedalboards
- Power: 170 W at 4 Ohms
Pickup The SH4 offers the exact sound that many guitarists wish for, especially from the bridge position: high output with many overtones, melodious, and perfect in the middle frequency range - this pickup is justification for the popularity of...
- Singing mids with raised output signal
- Perfect mixture of sustain and distortion
- Particularly suitable for rock and blues
Humbucker 3 Ceramic magnets, Passive, Bridge position, 4-Wire and splittable, Extremely aggressive tone for heavy metal
- 3 Ceramic magnets
- Bridge position
Pickup Set California Calibrated set with 3 SSL-1 vintage staggered pickups, Authentic reproduction of Alnico 5 vintage pickups from the 50s, Perfect for surf, country, blues and classic rock, Colour: Black with replaceable white caps
- Calibrated set with 3 SSL-1 vintage staggered pickups
- Authentic reproduction of Alnico 5 vintage pickups from the 50s
- Perfect for surf, country, blues and classic rock
Jazz Bass Pickup Set For 4-string bass, Passive design, 1/4" Alnico V magnets, High output, Calibriated set, DC resistance neck: 13.9 kOhms, DC resistance bridge: 14.61 kOhms, Resonance-frequency neck: 4.3 kHz, Resonance-frequency bridge: 3.9 kHz, Neck-pickup with opposite winding...
- For 4-string bass
- Passive design
- 1/4" Alnico V magnets
P/J Pickup Set For 4-string bass guitar, Calibrated Set, Passive operation, 1/4 " Alnico V magnets, High output, DC resistance neck: 12.5 kOhm, DC resistance bridge: 14.61 kOhm, Resonant frequency neck: 10.2 kHz, Bridge resonant frequency: 3.9 kHz, Made...
- For 4-string bass guitar
- Calibrated Set
- Passive operation
Pickup For Electric Bass Alnico replacement pickup, 4-String Version, For music Man Basses
- Alnico replacement pickup
- 4-String Version
- For music Man Basses
Humbucker Set SH-8N for the neck position, SH-8B for the bridge position, High output humbuckers, 3 Ceramic rod magnets, Equally suitable for humbuckers and trembucker spacings, DC Resistance: 7.2 kOhm on the neck pickup and 16.8 kOhm on the...
- SH-8N for the neck position
- SH-8B for the bridge position
- High output humbuckers
Humbucker Pickup Set for 6-String Guitars Consisting of Nazgul/ Sentient guitar humbuckers, SENT BLK 6 at the neck and NAZG BLK 6 at the bridge, Medium output neck pickup, High output bridge pickup, Alnico 5 magnets at the neck...
- Consisting of Nazgul/ Sentient guitar humbuckers
- SENT BLK 6 at the neck and NAZG BLK 6 at the bridge
- Medium output neck pickup
T-Style Hot Rails Pickup The Seymour Duncan Hot Rail T-Style is a humbucker in single coil format for the Tele bridge position with adjacent coils. It has more output than most of its competitors. Fat sound and sustain profusion...
- Humbucker in single coil format
- Ideal 50's Pickup with more Output and rich Sustain
- Colour: Black
Pickup The Seymour Duncan SSL-1 Vintage Staggered is a genuine replica of the original alnico 5 strat pickup, and that's exactly how it sounds. For those looking to get their money's worth, at lot if covered here, such as...
- Vintage Staggered for ST style guitars
- Bright, angular distortion
- Produces the well-known sound of an old single coil pickup, with the familiar Texas blues sound coming via the balance of the output.
Pickup High output, aggressive highs that enjoy nudging tones into overtones, and a full-bodied sound that doesn't turn muddy in the lower frequencies - these make the Seymour Duncan Distortion an ideal lead pickup for fans of truly distorted...
- Bridge position
- Aggressive overtones
- Chunky in lower the frequency range
Loaded pickguard for ST-Style modelsExactly this configuration that Dave Murray (Iron Maiden) uses in his live guitars. Dave Murray signature model, Seymour Duncan Hot Rails Humbucker in neck and bridge position, Seymour Duncan JB Jr. humbucker in...
- Dave Murray signature model
- Seymour Duncan Hot Rails Humbucker in neck and bridge position
- Seymour Duncan JB Jr. humbucker in the middle
Pickup For Electric Guitars Passive humbucker, Bridge position, High output, Ceramic magnet, Particularly well suited for drop tuning, Aggressive basic sound, 4-Conductor lead wire, Splittable, Mount without cap
- Passive humbucker
- Bridge position
- High output
Pickup-set SH-PG 1N at the neck and SH-PG 1B at the bridge, Humbucker with moderate output, Alnico II magnets, DC Resistance: 7.5 kOhm on the neck pickup and 8.21 kOhm on the bridge pickup, Resonance frequency: 7.1 kHz on...
- SH-PG 1N at the neck and SH-PG 1B at the bridge
- Humbucker with moderate output
- Alnico II magnets
Pickup The "big" brother SH4 is one of the most popular exchange pickups ever. Very similar to the SH4, the SJBJ-1B brings the sound that many guitarists want (especially in the bridge position). High output with a lot of...
- The sound of a humbucker in single coil format
- High output with lots of sustain and many overtones
- Colour: Black
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!