Seymour Duncan Guitars and Basses
495 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $33 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Mark Holcomb (Periphery) Signature Delay / Reverb, Combines the Andromeda's delay with the Silve Llake's Room Reverb and many new features, Digital operation, Dynamic expression for real-time control of the effect mix via touch...
- Mark Holcomb (Periphery) Signature Delay / Reverb
- Combines the Andromeda's delay with the Silve Llake's Room Reverb and many new features
- Digital operation
Guitar Power Amp Suitable for amplifying effect pedals, Small enough for pedalboards, Power: 170 W at 4 Ohms, 3-Band EQ, 13 dB boost/cut in each frequency band, Controls for volume, bass, mid and treble, Power switch on the back,...
- Suitable for amplifying effect pedals
- Small enough for pedalboards
- Power: 170 W at 4 Ohms
Pickup Set for Electric Guitar SH-2n HJazz humbucker in the neck position, SH-4 JB humbucker in the bridge position, 4-Wire, Ideal for all styles from aggressive blues, rock and all the way up to metal, Colour: Black, Screws and...
- SH-2n HJazz humbucker in the neck position
- SH-4 JB humbucker in the bridge position
Pickup Set "Vintage Blues", Two calibrated SH1 '59 model pickups, For neck and bridge positions, Based on vintage PAF humbuckers of the late '50s, 2-Wire, Perfect for blues, jazz and classic rock, Colour: Black
- "Vintage Blues"
- Two calibrated SH1 '59 model pickups
- For neck and bridge positions
Pickup Set Distortion Mayhem Comprising two SH-6 Distortion humbuckers, For neck and bridge positions, For aggressive and modern playing, Designed for punk, metal and hardcore, Colour: Black
- Comprising two SH-6 Distortion humbuckers
- For neck and bridge positions
- For aggressive and modern playing
Pickup High output, aggressive highs that enjoy nudging tones into overtones, and a full-bodied sound that doesn't turn muddy in the lower frequencies - these make the Seymour Duncan Distortion an ideal lead pickup for fans of truly distorted...
- Bridge position
- Aggressive overtones
- Chunky in lower the frequency range
Pickup The Seymour Duncan SH-4 is easily one of the most popular replacement pickups in the world. The SH4 offers the exact sound that many guitarists wish for, especially from the bridge position or in combination with a slightly...
- Bridge position
- High output
- Alnico V magnet
Humbucker Set SH-8N for the neck position, SH-8B for the bridge position, High output humbuckers, 3 Ceramic rod magnets, Equally suitable for humbuckers and trembucker spacings, DC Resistance: 7.2 kOhm on the neck pickup and 16.8 kOhm on the...
- SH-8N for the neck position
- SH-8B for the bridge position
- High output humbuckers
Seymour Duncan SJBJ-1B JB, SDBR-1N/SL59-1, humbucker set for electric guitars; ST-style; 6-string version; three modern ST-Style single coil sized humbuckers; extremely versatile tones from tight, bright rhythm sounds with focused low end to big, full chord sounds and fat, punchy...
Pickup set P-Rail set, Multi voice humbucker pickup set, P90 & Rail in one case, Splittable, Bridge & Neck position, Colour: Black
- P-Rail set
- Multi voice humbucker pickup set
- P90 & Rail in one case
Pickup Set Slash Alnico II ZB humbucker pickups, Alnico II Pro, For neck and bridge position, Colour: Zebra & zebra reverse
- Slash Alnico II ZB humbucker pickups
- Alnico II Pro
- For neck and bridge position
Bass Pickup For P-Style basses, Quarter-pound, Maximum output and extended frequency spectrum, The 1/4 inch pole pieces provide the low end and punch, while the Seymourized™ coil tuning provides healthy sustain and harmonics., For those who want a crisp,...
- For P-Style basses
- Maximum output and extended frequency spectrum
Pickup Phat Cat, Neck pickup, P90 pickup in humbucker format, Typical P90 sound: rich, a lot of punch and plenty of mid-highs for extreme power, Alnico magnets and shielded coaxial cable, Neck and bridge version work together hassle-free, Colour:...
- Phat Cat
- Neck pickup
- P90 pickup in humbucker format
Pickup for Electric Guitars Model: '59 Humbucker, Original P.A.F. reproduction, For neck position, Warm sound with great sustain, Single connection cable, String spacing: 1.925"/ 48.9 mm, Colour: Black
- Model: '59 Humbucker
- Original P.A.F. reproduction
- For neck position
Pickup Custom staggered strat, Position Bridge / Middle / Neck, Due to its stronger magnetic field and its special coil more output, more sustain and perfect harmonics, Suitable for all positions, Colour: White
- Custom staggered strat
- Position Bridge / Middle / Neck
- Due to its stronger magnetic field and its special coil more output, more sustain and perfect harmonics
Pickup Set for Electric Guitar
Pickup Set for Electric Guitar Includes Pegasus Trembucker (bridge) and Sentient (neck) pickups, 6-string version, Designed for modern progressive metal sounds, The set offers the perfect combination of aggression and articulation, Dual coil, Alnico V magnets, Direct current resistance...
- Includes Pegasus Trembucker (bridge) and Sentient (neck) pickups
- 6-string version
- Designed for modern progressive metal sounds
P90 Pickup Set in Humbucker Shape SPH90-1N on the neck and SPH90-1B on the bridge, High-output single coils, Alnico II magnets, Reversed winding and polarity on neck pickup, DC resistance: 8.0 kOhm at the neck pickup and 8.5 kOhm...
- SPH90-1N on the neck and SPH90-1B on the bridge
- High-output single coils
- Alnico II magnets
Pickup For Electric Bass Alnico replacement pickup, 4-String Version, For music Man Basses
- Alnico replacement pickup
- 4-String Version
- For music Man Basses
Pickup Set For T-style guitars, Neck and bridge position, Consisting of the two pickups STHR-1N and STHR-1B, Humbucker in single coil format, Ideal 50s pickup with more output and lots of sustain, Colour: Black
- For T-style guitars
- Neck and bridge position
- Consisting of the two pickups STHR-1N and STHR-1B
T-Style Hot Rails Pickup The Seymour Duncan Hot Rail T-Style is a humbucker in single coil format for the Tele bridge position with adjacent coils. It has more output than most of its competitors. Fat sound and sustain profusion...
- Humbucker in single coil format
- Ideal 50's Pickup with more Output and rich Sustain
- Colour: Black
Pickup Set Completely pre-wired pickguard, Jimi Hendrix Signature Strat Loaded pickguard, 3-Ply white pickguard, 250 kOhm potentiometer, 5-Way pickup selector, 47 nF capacitor, Equipped with the Jimi Hendrix Signature Strat Set, Low Output Single Coil Pickup, Complete set consisting...
- Completely pre-wired pickguard
- Jimi Hendrix Signature Strat Loaded pickguard
- 3-Ply white pickguard
Pickup The SH4 offers the exact sound that many guitarists wish for, especially from the bridge position: high output with many overtones, melodious, and perfect in the middle frequency range - this pickup is justification for the popularity of...
- Singing mids with raised output signal
- Perfect mixture of sustain and distortion
- Particularly suitable for rock and blues
Pickup "Little '59", For S-style electric guitars, The legendary 1959 P.A.F. in single coil format, For bridge position, Colour: White
- "Little '59"
- For S-style electric guitars
- The legendary 1959 P.A.F. in single coil format
Sound Hole pickups Magnetic, Minimum sound hole width: 87.4 mm, With adjustable pole caps, Integrated microphone Note: requires a 9 V battery.
- Minimum sound hole width: 87.4 mm
- With adjustable pole caps
Hot Rail Humbucker Humbucker with high output, Adjacent coils, Rich Sustain, The best humbucker in single coil format, For bridge position, Colour: White
- Humbucker with high output
- Adjacent coils
- Rich Sustain
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!