Shure Dynamic Allround Microphones
10 results. Displaying items 1–10.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $33.39 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
Dynamic Microphone The dynamic Beta 57A proves its exceptional versatility in its transmission of acoustic and electric instruments, as well as as a vocal microphone. Its supercardioid polar pattern extends over the entire frequency range and guarantees high gain...
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Optimized frequency range for drums, guitars, vocals and wind instruments in studio quality.
- Uniform supercardioid polar pattern for high gain-before-feedback at maximum gain, and maximum suppression of background noise.
Dynamic Microphone PG Alta series, For voice transmission and karaoke, Cardioid, 70 / 15,000 Hz, 600 Ω, Sensitivity at 1 kHz: -53.5 DBV / Pa (2.10 mV), With switch, Colour: Black, Silver basket, Weight 300g, Incl. 4.5 m XLR...
- PG Alta series
- For voice transmission and karaoke
Dynamic vocal microphone Polar pattern: Cardioid, Frequency range 55 - 14,000 Hz, -57.5 dBV/Pa (1.3 mV) , Impedance: 270 Ohm, High protection against feedback, Ideal for beginners, Dimensions: 166 x 54.2 mm, Weight: 370 g
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range 55 - 14,000 Hz
- -57.5 dBV/Pa (1.3 mV)
Dynamic Dualdyne Live Vocal Microphone With double diaphragm technology, Minimal proximity effect, axial distortion, Natural recording of the signal for undistorted reproduction, Directional characteristic: Cardioid, Frequency range: 40 - 16,000 Hz, Impedance: 300 Ω, Sensitivity: -51.5 DBV/Pa / 1.85...
- With double diaphragm technology
- Minimal proximity effect, axial distortion
- Natural recording of the signal for undistorted reproduction
containing: Shure SM 48 LC, Millenium MS 2005, pro snake TPM 6
- Shure SM 48 LC
- Millenium MS 2005
- pro snake TPM 6
Dynamic Vocals and Speech Microphone With dualdyne double membrane technology, Minimal proximity effect and minimal axial sound colouration, The signal is received in its natural state for uncoloured reproduction, Polar pattern: Cardioid, Frequency range: 40 - 16,000 Hz, Impedance:...
- With dualdyne double membrane technology
- Minimal proximity effect and minimal axial sound colouration
- The signal is received in its natural state for uncoloured reproduction
Dynamic All-Round Microphone Directional characteristic: Cardioid, Suitable for instrument and voice miking, Frequency range: 50 - 15,000 Hz, Impedance: 250 Ohm, With switch, Silver housing
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid
- Suitable for instrument and voice miking
- Frequency range: 50 - 15,000 Hz
Instrumental Microphone PG Alta series, Dynamic, Ideal for recordings of amps and wind instruments, Frequency range: 70 - 15,000 Hz, Characteristics: Cardioid, Impedance: 150 Ω, Sensitivity at 1 kHz: -56.5 DBV / Pa (1.5 mV), Weight 280 g, Colour:...
- PG Alta series
- Ideal for recordings of amps and wind instruments
B-Stock, Shure KSM8 N, dynamic Dualdyne vocal and speech microphone with dual diaphragm technology, eliminates nearly all proximity effect and masters off-axis rejection, Natural recording of the Original Signal for a clear and natural sound, cardioid pattern, 40 - 16.000...
B-Stock, Shure SM 48 LC, dynamic vocalmicrophone for beginners, nearly no feedback, cardioid, 55 - 14.000 Hz, 270 Ohms, -57.5 dBV/Pa (1.3 mV), *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL, 166 x 54,2 mm, weight: 370 g, B-Stock with full warranty,...
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!