Shure Cables and Connectors
11 results. Displaying items 1–11.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $33 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
Extension cable for in-ear earpieces 3.5 mm male jack to 3.5 mm female jack, Length: 91 cm, Colour: Gray
- 3.5 mm male jack to 3.5 mm female jack
- Length: 91 cm
- Colour: Gray
Transformers for Camcorders XLR Jack to stereo mini jack 3.5 mm, Suitable for all microphones with 150 ohms, Length: 60 cm, Colour: Black
- XLR Jack to stereo mini jack 3.5 mm
- Suitable for all microphones with 150 ohms
- Length: 60 cm
Low-Loss Antenna Cable Impedance: 50 Ohm, Ready made BNC-BNC, Outer diameter: 7.3 mm, Length: 10 m Typical attenuation values ââat 100 m: 432 MHz 13.6 dB, 500 MHz 14.72 dB, 800 MHz 19.0 dB, 1000 MHz...
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Ready made BNC-BNC
- Outer diameter: 7.3 mm
Aircraft Adapter Volume control with 3.5 mm jack connectors, Airplane adapter: 2x mini mono mono> stereo headphone and 1x 3.5 mm jack> 6.3 mm jack adapter
- Volume control with 3.5 mm jack connectors
- Airplane adapter: 2x mini mono mono> stereo headphone and 1x 3.5 mm jack> 6.3 mm jack adapter
Aerial Cable Length: 5 m, Low damping, 50 Ohm, Ready-made BNC - BNC, Outer diameter: 7.3 mm, Typical damping values at 100 m:, 432 MHz = 13.6 dB, 500 MHz = 14.72 dB, 800 MHz = 19.0 dB, 1000...
- Length: 5 m
- Low damping
- 50 Ohm
RF Antenna Cable
RF Antenna Cable 50 ohms, BNC on BNC, Length 15.20 m, Colour: Black
- 50 ohms
- BNC on BNC
- Length 15.20 m
Shure AC0015K Aircell7, low damping antenna cable (50 Ohms), BNC-BNC connectors, typcal damping factor on 100m, overall diamter 7,3 mm (432 MHz) = 13,6 dB; 500 MHz) = 14,72 dB; 800 MHz) = 19,0 dB; 1000 MHz) = 21,52 dB",...
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!