Shure Large Diaphragm Microphones
8 results. Displaying items 1–8.
The prices shown exclude VAT. The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Dynamic Speaker and Recording Microphone Polar pattern: Cardioid, Frequency range: 50 - 20,000 Hz, Sensitivity -59.0 dB (1.12 mV), Bass roll-off switch, Mid-boost switch, Impedance: 150 ohms, Shielding against electromagnetic interference, Swivel mount, XLR connector, Dimensions: 190 x 64...
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 50 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity -59.0 dB (1.12 mV)
Bundle offer comprising:
Bundle offer comprising: Thomann FetAmp, Shure SM 7 B
- Thomann FetAmp
- Shure SM 7 B
Large Diaphragm Studio Microphone Polar pattern: Cardioid, Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, Output impedance: 150 Ohm, Max. SPL: 154 dB SPL, Voltage supply: 48 ± 4 V, Dimensions (L x Ø): 187 x 55.9 mm, Weight: 490...
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance: 150 Ohm
Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Supercardioid, 20-20000 Hz, 154 dB SPL max (switched-pad), 3-Way switchable high-pass filter, Switchable 15 dB pad, Especially for guitar, overhead and piano, also suitable for wind instruments and vocals, especially in live as well as studio...
- 20-20000 Hz
- 154 dB SPL max (switched-pad)
Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Cardioid, Switchable 15 dB pad, 3-Way switchable high-pass filter, Specially designed for stage use with amps or wind instruments!, Incl. Stand mount A32M
- Switchable 15 dB pad
- 3-Way switchable high-pass filter
Large diaphragm studio microphone Especially for voice and vocal recordings, 24 K gold double membrane with cardioid characteristic, Broad sweet spot and constant cardioid characteristic over the entire frequency response, Frequency range: 60 - 20,000 Hz, Max. SPL: 139...
- Especially for voice and vocal recordings
- 24 K gold double membrane with cardioid characteristic
- Broad sweet spot and constant cardioid characteristic over the entire frequency response
Large Diaphragm Studio MicrophoneThe KSM32 is a permanently polarized condenser microphone with a cardioid pattern, which is addressed from the side. With its open and natural reproduction of the original signal source, it is mainly used for professional studio- and...
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Recommended applications: studio singing, vocal ensembles, live recording, acoustic guitar and bass, percussions, basin, stringed instruments, woodwind instruments, saxophone
- Transformerless Class A preamplifier circuit eliminates distortion for improved linearity over the entire transmission range.
Premium Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone With dual diaphragm, Switchable directional characteristics: Omni, cardioid and eight, Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz, SPL: Peak 131 dB SPL, 2 X 24 k gold-plated Mylar membrane, 15 dB attenuation element for very high...
- With dual diaphragm
- Switchable directional characteristics: Omni, cardioid and eight
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!