Shure Microphones for Clarinets
2 results. Displaying items 1–2.
The prices shown exclude VAT. The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones Optimized for acoustic instruments, Neutral and precise sound for stage and studio applications, Ideal for overhead, hi-hat, piano, choir and orchestra and acoustic stringed instruments, Ultra-thin, 2.5 micron, 24 karat gold-layered, low mass Mylar® diaphragm...
- Optimized for acoustic instruments
- Neutral and precise sound for stage and studio applications
- Ideal for overhead, hi-hat, piano, choir and orchestra and acoustic stringed instruments
Miniature Instrument Microphone The Shure Beta 98H/C is a high-quality, permanently polarized condenser microphone with cardioid polar pattern, which can be attached to the bell of wind instruments or to the hoops of drums or other percussion instruments. The...
- Directional characteristic: cardioid
- With a permanently polarized condenser capsule
- Integrated clip and gooseneck
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!