Shure Microphones for Trumpet, Horn ETC
8 results. Displaying items 1–8.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $33.39 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
Dynamic Instrument Microphone Dynamic cardioid microphone for recording instruments and vocals. Its bright, clean sound and carefully contoured presence rise make it the ideal tool for live performances and studio recordings. The cardioid pickup pattern isolates the source and...
- Contoured frequency response for clear instrumental and sonorous vocal recordings
- Decrease of percussion, drums and instruments amplifiers in professional quality
Dynamic Microphone The dynamic Beta 57A proves its exceptional versatility in its transmission of acoustic and electric instruments, as well as as a vocal microphone. Its supercardioid polar pattern extends over the entire frequency range and guarantees high gain...
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Optimized frequency range for drums, guitars, vocals and wind instruments in studio quality.
- Uniform supercardioid polar pattern for high gain-before-feedback at maximum gain, and maximum suppression of background noise.
Dynamic Instrument MicrophoneWith its compact design, the Beta 56 A is the ideal choice for use on drum sets and other instruments. The extremely uniform supercardioid pattern throughout the entire frequency range stands for high feedback safety with the greatest...
- Ideal instrument controlling eg for toms, snare, percussion
- Integrated, adjustable stand adapter with integral XLR connector for easy installation and maximum flexibility.
Miniature Instrument MicrophoneThe Shure Beta 98H / C (also known as WB98H / C for use with wireless systems) is a high-quality, permanently polarised condensation microphone with a cardioid polar pattern that is attached either to the bell of wind...
- With permanently polarised condensate capsule
- Integrated clothing clip and gooseneck
Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones Optimized for acoustic instruments, Neutral and precise sound for stage and studio applications, Ideal for overhead, hi-hat, piano, choir and orchestra and acoustic stringed instruments, Ultra-thin, 2.5 micron, 24 karat gold-layered, low mass Mylar® diaphragm...
- Optimized for acoustic instruments
- Neutral and precise sound for stage and studio applications
- Ideal for overhead, hi-hat, piano, choir and orchestra and acoustic stringed instruments
Condenser Miniature Microphone Unobtrusive design suitable for drums, percussion, piano, wind and string instruments, Characteristics: Cardioid, Warm, natural sound with a smooth highs, Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz, 11-52 V Phantom, 4-Pin TQG connection, Optional special holder for wind instruments...
- Unobtrusive design suitable for drums, percussion, piano, wind and string instruments
- Characteristics: Cardioid
- Warm, natural sound with a smooth highs
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!