Shure Reporter Microphones
4 results. Displaying items 1–4.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $33.39 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
Dynamic Reporter MicrophoneThe models VP64A and VP64AL are dynamic microphones with omnidirectional polar pattern and high efficiency for professional audio and video production. They are characterised both by their extraordinary audio quality as well as by their comfortable, attractive design....
- Long version
- Directional characteristic: Omnidirectional
- Neodymium magnet for higher output voltage and improved signal-to-noise ratio
Dynamic Reporter MicrophoneThe VP64A is a dynamic microphone with omnidirectional polar pattern and high output power, which is used in professional audio and video production. It combines excellent sound quality with a comfortable, attractive design, and is ideal for camera...
- Omnidirectional makes precise alignment superfluous
- Neodymium magnet for high output level and high signal-to-noise ratio
- Optimized frequency response with presence boost for a optimum of speech intelligibility
Dynamic Reporter Microphone
Dynamic Reporter Microphone Polar pattern: Omnidirectional, Frequency range: 80 - 20,000 Hz, Impedance: 300 Ω, Incl. microphone clip
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 80 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 300 Ω
Dynamic reporter microphone Omnidirectional, Frequency range: 80 - 20.000 Hz, Length: 14.5 cm, Impedance: 300 Ohm, Incl. microphone holder and bag
- Frequency range: 80 - 20.000 Hz
- Length: 14.5 cm
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!