Stairville DJ Lase RGB Pro Advanc B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Return that may have slight traces of use.
Professional RGB Laser
- 1,000 mW laser power
- Sets new standards in this price sector in terms of quality, features, ease of use and size
- The first Stairville laser, which next to ILDA, DMX and infrared remote control can also be controlled with the included computer keyboard
- Functions such as effect size, mirrors, colour, etc. are easily set with the keyboard.
- Free texts and countdowns can also be entered with the keyboard
- With the numerous internal programs, shows and music patterns, it is possible to design countless effects throughout a whole night, even without a computer and sophisticated laser software
- Light source/laser unit: Red: 200 mW / 638 nm, green: 200 mW / 520 nm, Blue: 600 mW / 450 nm
- Laser class: 4 (please note the applicable local laser safety regulations)
- Scanner speed: 20 K
- Max. Beam diameter: < 5 mm
- Beam divergence: < 2 mrad, < 90Ë
- Deflection angle: 1-36Ë
- Laser safety according to EN60825-1:2015
- Control: ILDA, DMX-512 (20 channels), infrared - remote (included) or via the specially designed keyboard (included)
- Power supply: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: max 25W
- Fuse: 250V / 1.6A
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 291 x 200 x 120 mm (height with bracket: 210 mm)
- Weight: 3.6 kg
Attention: This device contains a laser from class 3R or higher (in accordance with the classification DIN EN 60825-1: 2015)
Important note: This laser works only with a safety switch (e.g. emergency stop switch 370007). The supplied interlock connector is located in unbridged state and does not close the contact, which is required to operate the laser.
From the legal point of view, we do not recommend to bridge the interlock plug but to use a emergency stop switch instead
More information can be found in DIN EN 60825-1: 2015
|output||701 to 1000|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.