This item runs exclusively on an operating voltage of 230 and therefore requires a voltage transformer to run in your country of United States.
- A small yet very efficient haze machine
- Can be controlled via DMX-512, or via the included timer remote control
- Manual adjustment of the direction of the hazer's emission enables optimal haze distribution
- Can be set up in standing- and hanging positions
- Suitable case available under Article Nr 419451 (not included, must be ordered separately)
Note: The haze machine can only be operated with the use of haze fluid - Suitable fluid available under Article Nr 260572
- Power output of the heating element: 615 W
- Max. haze output: 34 m3 per minute
- Fluid tank capacity: 1.2 l
- Warm-up time: Approx. 2 min.
- Power supply: 230 V (AC), 50 Hz
- Dimensions: 280 x 330 x 380 mm
- Weight: 7.5 kg
Bands can take the Stairville Hz-200 Compact Hazer DMX on the road, and it is small enough to fit on any concert stage: Just place it at the side and turn it so it is facing slightly into the performance area. For even more of a directional effect, the outlet flap can be lifted. The time during soundcheck is ideal to figure out the best setup position. For instance, the beginning of a quiet song could then look like this: The stage is in total blackness, then the lights slowly fade in from the backdrop onto the edge of the stage. The black silhouette of the singer is visible at the centre of the stage, with light falling on their shoulders from behind. Then finally, a spotlight from the front illuminates their face during the first chorus.