Stairville LED Pixel Rail 40 RGB MKII
LED Pixel Effect Bar
- Successor version of the Stairville LED Pixel Rail 40 RGB with increased luminosity (not compatible with predecessor)
- Extremely compact design
- Generates impressive effects in combination with the Pixel Rail Drive - Article Nr. 449740 or 474676 (not included)
- Supports most common protocols such as DMX and Artnet in conjunction with the appropriate controller
- Suitable case: Article Nr. 427526 (not included)
- Light source: 40 pieces 5050 SMD RGB LED
- Light output: 1050 nit
- Update rate: 3000 Hz
- Supported control protocols: DMX-512 and Artnet
- Connections: RJ45 IN / OUT
- DMX + mains input and output: RJ45
- Cooling: Convection
- Dimmer: 0-100%
- Strobe: 0 - 25 Hz
- Beam angle: 120°
- Pixel pitch: 25 mm
- Housing: Diecast aluminium
- Metal bracket
- Protection class: IP20
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1000 x 40 x 95 mm
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Colour: Black
|Number of LEDs||40|
|Remote control||not supported|
|Individually controllable LEDs||Yes|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 449739 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!