Studio Technique Books
27 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown exclude VAT The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
No results were found :-(
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
Textbook on Modular Synthesizers The new book about modular synthesizers, their makers and masters, By Kim Bjørn and Chris Meyer, Foreword by Suzanne Ciani, Edited by Paul Nagle, Full colour diagrams, Hardcover, 367 Pages, Dimensions: 245 x 245 mm,...
- The new book about modular synthesizers, their makers and masters
- By Kim Bjørn and Chris Meyer
- Foreword by Suzanne Ciani
Bjooks Patch & Tweak With Moog: book about Moog's line of semi-modular synths, over 100 patch and sound design tips, over 30 interviews with artists and makers, 50+ years timeline of Moog instruments, foreword by Hans Zimmer and contributions from...
Recording Textbook Special Thomann edition - revised edition 2014, By Karsten Dubsch, Basics of sound engineering at a glance, Components of sound studios simply explained, Installation: acoustics and ergonomics, Languages: German / English
- Special Thomann edition - revised edition 2014
- By Karsten Dubsch
- Basics of sound engineering at a glance
Textbook The new book on electronic musical instruments, By Kim Bjørn and Mike Metlay, Artists, designers, producers and their instruments that shaped the world of electronic music, Format: 245 x 245 mm, 352 Pages, In English Songs: ...
- The new book on electronic musical instruments
- By Kim Bjørn and Mike Metlay
- Artists, designers, producers and their instruments that shaped the world of electronic music
Microphone Guides This microphone guide is designed to help you get an overview and select the right products for your work, your hobby, your passion. Of course, this includes a good portion of background knowledge: Become a microphone expert!...
- Microphone types: dynamic, condenser, ribbon
- Polar patterns: cardioid, omni, figure-8
- Additional equipment: From pop filter to the preamplifier
Reference Book for the Studio Handbook for sound engineers, Second revised edition, By Bobby Owinski, Introduction to the basics of mixing, 24 Interviews with renowned sound engineers, ISBN: 9783910098442, Format: DIN A4, Pages: 373, Note: Book is in the...
- Handbook for sound engineers
- Second revised edition
- By Bobby Owinski
Reference Book for Mastering Handbook for sound engineers, by Bobby Owsinski, A systematic introduction to the art of mastering, Sequel to the reference book "Mischen wie die Profis" (Mixing like the Professionals), Includes comments and advice from ten mastering...
- Handbook for sound engineers
- by Bobby Owsinski
- A systematic introduction to the art of mastering
Handbook for Studio Equipment Explores mixing music in a home-studio set up, Second revised and extended edition, By Mike Senior, Explores how to professionally edit and arrange recordings, Tips for choosing the right equipment, Tips and tricks from top...
- Explores mixing music in a home-studio set up
- Second revised and extended edition
- By Mike Senior
GC Carstensen Verlag Das Mikrofonbuch: 3rd revised edition, by Andreas Ederhof, basics of acoustics, technical data and their meaning, microphone in rock,pop and classical music, ISBN 9783910098474, DIN A5, 448 pages, in German language, incl.online audio samples
Reference Book "Record like the professionals: - the manual for sound engineers, By Bobby Owsinski, The main focus of this book is on the different miking methods that allow you to record a variety of instruments professionally and consistently,...
- "Record like the professionals: - the manual for sound engineers
- By Bobby Owsinski
- The main focus of this book is on the different miking methods that allow you to record a variety of instruments professionally and consistently
Textbook for Cubase Updated edition with the new features of Cubase Pro 8.5 and 9, By Holger Steinbrink, Especially for beginners; there is a lot of basic knowledge about system setup, audio and MIDI recordings as well as general...
- Updated edition with the new features of Cubase Pro 8.5 and 9
- By Holger Steinbrink
- Especially for beginners; there is a lot of basic knowledge about system setup, audio and MIDI recordings as well as general operating functions
The Recording Studio Manual - A practical introduction to professional recording techniquesFrom the basics of acoustics to the use and selection criteria of microphones, mixing consoles, speakers and everything around the recording studio Hubert Henle graduated with a...
- By Hubert Henle
- 396 Pages
- Format: A5
Avid Sibelius Reference Manual: reference manual for all Sibelius functions, suitable for all Sibelius versions, 11 chapters on the important tasks when writing music in Sibelius, ISBN 4030375006914, DIN A5, 942 pages, in German language
Schott Crashkurs Musikproduktion: Crash course in music production, by Friedrich Neumann ED 22116, ISBN 9783795708726, A5, 80 pages, incl.CD with demo tracks, in German language
Mixing Workshop Guide to PA systems and home recording, By Uli Eisner and Uli Hoppert, 11th Edition, 2016, ISBN: 9783955120115, Publisher's No.: 20047121, Format: DIN A5, Pages: 199, Includes 2 CDs with sample recordings, Note: Book is in the...
- Guide to PA systems and home recording
- By Uli Eisner and Uli Hoppert
- 11th Edition, 2016
Reference book for home recording By Carsten Kaiser, 4th edition 2018, With guide: successful entry into each topic through clearly structured and self-contained chapters, Reference book: quick and easy access to all information you are looking for, Textbook: no...
- By Carsten Kaiser
- 4th edition 2018
- With guide: successful entry into each topic through clearly structured and self-contained chapters
Reference Book For Ableton Live 9, By Björn Torwellen, Know-how for production and performance, With video tutorials on CD, This media package offers you a concentrated load of professional knowledge for your studio productions and live performances, In German...
- For Ableton Live 9
- By Björn Torwellen
- Know-how for production and performance
Textbook on Electronic Dance Music Techniques and tools for electronic music production, By Rick Snoman, 3. Edition, ISBN 978-3-8403-7652-8, Format: 19,6 x 25,4 cm, 544 Pages Note: This book is written in German
- Techniques and tools for electronic music production
- By Rick Snoman
- 3. Edition
Guide to Logic Pro X 2nd Edition of 2017, By Heiner Kruse, Basics and advanced techniques, Record, edit, arrange, mix and master MIDI and audio, Comprehensive explanations of instruments, effects, mixers, film dubbing, From the technical details of recording...
- 2nd Edition of 2017
- By Heiner Kruse
- Basics and advanced techniques
Mix & Mastering This guide is designed to provide you with the necessary tools to teach you basic knowledge and to answer important questions about computer-based mixing and mastering, so you can move around safely in this difficult terrain....
- Step by step: The Path of the mix for good-sounding master
- Track by track at the right mix: from drums to vocals
- Effects and Dynamics: From the artificial space for mastering chain
Reference BookA good sound is not only the result of good audio equipment, but also depends on the acoustic conditions. This book will show you how to design your room so that it sounds optimal. Concepts for...
- Concepts for better sound
- By Andreas Friesecke
- With checklists, FAQs and low budget tips
Reference Manual for FL Studio By Marco Schillig, The reference for beginners and professionals, Through its consistently implemented pattern principle, FL Studio opens up numerous creative and intuitive ways of producing music, This practice book helps the beginner and...
- By Marco Schillig
- The reference for beginners and professionals
- Through its consistently implemented pattern principle, FL Studio opens up numerous creative and intuitive ways of producing music
Trade magazine with Wavelab LE9 on CD Wavelab LE 9 is the compact version of the legendary Steinberg audio editing program, Ideal for mastering and preparation, Fittingly, there are informative tests around the home studio, Tips and tricks for...
- Wavelab LE 9 is the compact version of the legendary Steinberg audio editing program
- Ideal for mastering and preparation
- Fittingly, there are informative tests around the home studio
Reference Book Mastering Audio, Next to art and technology, mastering is the final creative step in audio production, mastering engineers help to present music in the best possible way, This book combines the technical and artistic aspects and appeals...
- Mastering Audio
- Next to art and technology, mastering is the final creative step in audio production, mastering engineers help to present music in the best possible way
- This book combines the technical and artistic aspects and appeals to advanced and professional sound engineers and sound engineers
RECORDING Special Issue: Mastering Step by step to the perfect sound, With 2 DVDs: The great mastering seminar: more than 2 hours of concentrated practice and know-how for the perfect final touch - interviews - top engineers reveal their...
- Step by step to the perfect sound
- With 2 DVDs: The great mastering seminar: more than 2 hours of concentrated practice and know-how for the perfect final touch - interviews - top engineers reveal their strategies
- Monoposto Mastering
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!