PLEK Service Premium - Refretting and Dressing of Stainless Steel Frets
Behind the brand name PLEK is a patented procedure that facilitates perfect dressing of the fretboard, fretwork, nut, bridge, as well as an overall improved adjustment of the string action.
In close consultation with you, our team optimises the string action and thus the playability of your instrument. Intonation problems that are the result of a disproportionately high string action are also eliminated.
The PLEK machine sensor technology misses the neck of the instrument and creates a specific profile.
Any unevenness in the fretboard and frets is corrected with a tolerance of 0.01 mm, resulting in no more buzz in the strings and an even die off.
After polishing the frets, individual alignment adjustments of the intonation and string action are then made in accordance with your personal requirements.
Site page: Thomann PLEK Service
- For electric and acoustic guitars and basses
- Surveying of the instrument is carried out with the PLEK machine
- Refretting of stainless steel frets
- Adjustment of the neck
- The PLEK procedure is implemented for the dressing of stainless steel frets
- Individual adjustment of the string action and the intonation
- Incl. material
After orders have been placed, a personal consultation with the specialist department is required.
There is no money back option in place for services that have been carried out and completed.