Tiptop Audio Z-DSP NS
- Voltage-controlled digital signal processor
- DSP with 24-bit resolution and 15 kHz bandwidth
- High-class stereo effects via interchangeable cartridges (reverb, chorus, pitch-shifting, delay, etc.)
- With "The Halls of Valhalla" and "Dragonfly Delay MkII"
- High-output level and signal to noise ratio
- Wet / dry mix without level loss
- CV Inputs for effect parameters, feedback and DSP timing
- Width: 28 TE
- Depth: 25 mm
- Power requirement: 200 mA (+12 V) / 87 mA (-12 V)
|Width||28 TE / HP|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 447655 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!