Walrus Audio Kangra Fuzz FX
- Octave Fuzz and low pass filter
- Fuzz and filter effect can be used independently or together
- Designed for powerful fuzz leads
- Two selectable fuzz modes: Modern (M) and Vintage (V)
- Mid-Scoop switch for Fuzz low-pass filter effect for sweeps
- Frequency enhancements and envelope filter sounds
- Filter parameters: Sensitivity, Resonance, Frequency, Envelope
- Envelope: Velocity determined filter cut-off ("Frequency" parameter): Co-developed by Jared Scharff (guitarist "Saturday Night Live" and Fuzz fanatic)
- Expression pedal input for external control of the filter frequency (Cut-Off)
- Artwork inspired by the Himalayas
- Input and output jacks on top
- True bypass design
- Powered by 9 V DC power supply unit (not included)
- Power consumption: 100 mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.1 x 6.6 x 3.5 cm
- Weight: 0.27 kg
- Made in USA
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 469914 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!