Warm Audio Effect and Signal Processors
5 results. Displaying items 1–5.
The prices shown exclude VAT The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Limiting Amplifier Replica of a classic 1176 Revision D, Discrete signal path, Cinemag input and output transformer, Class A line level output amplifier, Input Impedance: 600 Ohm, Frequency range: ± 1 dB from 20 Hz to 20 kHz, Gain:...
- Replica of a classic 1176 Revision D
- Discrete signal path
- Cinemag input and output transformer
2-Channel VCA Compressor Switchable signal path with CineMag USA input and output transformer, THAT 2180 VCAs, External side chain input switchable, Switchable hi-pass filter: 30, 60, 105, 125, 185 Hz, Frequency response: 18 to 22,000 Hz, Dynamic range:> 120...
- Switchable signal path with CineMag USA input and output transformer
- THAT 2180 VCAs
- External side chain input switchable
1-Channel tube opto-compressor / limiter 100% discrete signal path, CineMag input transformer, CineMag output transformer, 4 Premium TungSol and Electro-Harmonix tubes: 2x 12AX7, 1x 12BH7, 1x 6AQ5 (or the 6P1 - can be interchanged), Kenetek opto attenuator, Integrated power...
- 100% discrete signal path
- CineMag input transformer
- CineMag output transformer
1 Channel tube EQ With gain modification for level adjustments of two devices, CineMag input and output transformer - made in the USA, Premium 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes, CineMag inductor EQ section, The EQ section can be set to...
- With gain modification for level adjustments of two devices
- CineMag input and output transformer - made in the USA
- Premium 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes
Microphone preamp 500 series mic preamp, Input and output transformers from CineMag, 71 db gain with fully discrete signal path, Discrete 6-pin socket with 1731 style opamp, Tone button switches the input impedance from 600 ohm to 150 ohm,...
- 500 series mic preamp
- Input and output transformers from CineMag
- 71 db gain with fully discrete signal path
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!