Wizoo Publishing Product Overview
7 results. Displaying items 1–7.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $33.70 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
Recording Textbook Special Thomann edition - revised edition 2014, By Karsten Dubsch, Basics of sound engineering at a glance, Components of sound studios simply explained, Installation: acoustics and ergonomics, Languages: German / English
- Special Thomann edition - revised edition 2014
- By Karsten Dubsch
- Basics of sound engineering at a glance
Profiler Guide Kemper Profiler Practice, By Chris Reiss, "Thomann Special" -Edition, Sound engineering knowledge in order to make the best use of the Kemper Profiling Amp, The profile of guitar amps, Editing the sounds, The Kemper Profiler, With professional...
- Kemper Profiler Practice
- By Chris Reiss
- "Thomann Special" -Edition
Product Guide Behringer X 32 Thomann Special Edition, By Oliver Holzwarth, This guide will deepen your knowledge and provide practical tips not published so far, The practical book explains important functions clearly to cope with the daily challenges of...
- Thomann Special Edition
- By Oliver Holzwarth
- This guide will deepen your knowledge and provide practical tips not published so far
Microphone GuidesThis microphone guide is designed to help you get an overview and select the right products for your work, your hobby, your passion. Of course, this includes a good portion of background knowledge: Become a microphone expert! Working successfully...
- Microphone types: dynamic, condenser, ribbon
- Polar patterns: cardioid, omni, figure-8
- Additional equipment: From pop filter to the preamplifier
Textbook Sound and PA, Thomann Special Edition, Live sound simply explained, Basics of acoustics, The components of a PA in detail, PA practice for halls up to 1000 spectators, Author: Oliver Holzwarth, Language: German / English
- Sound and PA
- Thomann Special Edition
- Live sound simply explained
Mobile RecordingThis guide focuses on mobile audio recording in a live situation, whether it's the chattering duck family at the lake, the department conference of your company or your band in the rehearsal room. It offers you the basic knowledge...
- Good audio recordings everywhere
- Purchase advice: Field recorders, handhelds, microphones
- Computer software and hardware quickly explained
Mix & Mastering This guide is designed to provide you with the necessary tools to teach you basic knowledge and to answer important questions about computer-based mixing and mastering, so you can move around safely in this difficult terrain....
- Step by step: The Path of the mix for good-sounding master
- Track by track at the right mix: from drums to vocals
- Effects and Dynamics: From the artificial space for mastering chain
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!