Zimmermann Verlag Product Overview
15 results. Displaying items 1–15.
The prices shown exclude VAT. The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Study book for the drums Study literature for drum lessons, By Jörg Fabig, Note: book is in the German language.
- Study literature for drum lessons
- By Jörg Fabig
- Note: book is in the German language.
Clarinet School Note: This book is written in German The complete edition of the Clarinet school (Volume I, II and III in one), Robert Kietzer, For Boehm and Oehler system, Includes fingering chart
- The complete edition of the Clarinet school (Volume I, II and III in one)
- Robert Kietzer
- For Boehm and Oehler system
School Mallets as the main area of study, By Peter Sadlo, In German language Contents: The two and four-mallet techniques, Tips, tricks, progressive exercises, Exercises with scales and arpeggios, Simultaneous and alternating stops, Development of roll...
- Mallets as the main area of study
- By Peter Sadlo
- In German language
Method for Panpipe
Method for Panpipe For panpipe / syrinx in G major, Range G to G", By Frederick Stock, Includes many exercises and small playable pieces, Format: DIN A4, 127 Pages, ISMN 979-0-010-80270-1, Catalogue no. ZM80270, In German language
- For panpipe / syrinx in G major
- Range G to G"
- By Frederick Stock
Fingering chart for the violin Positions of the notes on individual strings, Fingering arrangments, Pictures of hand positions, Chromatic fingerings, Flageolet (harmonics), Available in the German and English language
- Positions of the notes on individual strings
- Fingering arrangments
- Pictures of hand positions
Fingering Chart for Double Bass With main and intermediate layers as well as thumb main and intermediate layers, Includes photos of typical hand positions, Foldable "fingerboard" approximately 30 x 84 cm long with the corresponding pitches, In German and...
- With main and intermediate layers as well as thumb main and intermediate layers
- Includes photos of typical hand positions
- Foldable "fingerboard" approximately 30 x 84 cm long with the corresponding pitches
School for Transverse Flute
School for Transverse Flute This book is written in the German language , Scales and arpeggios for transverse flute, By Theo Kinder, ISMN 9790010362908, Catalogue Nr. ZM36290, Format: DIN A4, 44 Pages
- This book is written in the German language
- Scales and arpeggios for transverse flute
- By Theo Kinder
School for Tuba (in B or C) By Robert Kietzer, The complete edition of the Tuba school, Multilingual: German, English, Russian, With fingering chart for Eb / b deep, F / C deep, with 3 or 4 valves
- By Robert Kietzer
- The complete edition of the Tuba school
- Multilingual: German, English, Russian
Fingering Chart For clarinet, Boehm system, International fingering
- For clarinet
- Boehm system
- International fingering
Fingering Charts Slide position charts for (tenor) trombone, Includes F-attachment, By Martin Göss, Book is in the German and English language
- Slide position charts for (tenor) trombone
- Includes F-attachment
- By Martin Göss
Course for Harp
Course for Harp For Irish harp without pedal, Tyrolean harp with single pedal and concert harp with double pedal, By Egbertine Korfmacher-de Vente, Posture and holding the instrument, Lesson with simple scales for playing with one hand and two...
- For Irish harp without pedal, Tyrolean harp with single pedal and concert harp with double pedal
- By Egbertine Korfmacher-de Vente
- Posture and holding the instrument
Zimmermann Verlag Klassische Stücke Clarinet: 9 classical pieces arranged for clarinet and piano, arranged by Dietrich Seebohm, in standard notation, medium level of difficulty, ISMN 9790010311906, ZM 31190, A4, 44 pages, contents: Serenata (Haydn), Gavotte aus dem Ballett "Don Juan"...
Exercise Book for Deep Brass Instruments
Exercise Book for Deep Brass Instruments Special exercises for warming the muscles and flexibility of the embouchure, By Klemens Proepper, For deep brass instruments, Format: DIN A4, 28 Pages, ISMN 979-0-010-32440-1, publisher no. Zimmermann ZM32440, In German and English
- Special exercises for warming the muscles and flexibility of the embouchure
- By Klemens Proepper
- For deep brass instruments
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!