Zimmermann Verlag Sheet Music
16 results. Displaying items 1–16.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $33 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
Study book for the drums Study literature for drum lessons, By Jörg Fabig, Note: book is in the German language.
- Study literature for drum lessons
- By Jörg Fabig
- Note: book is in the German language.
School Mallets as the main area of study, By Peter Sadlo, In German language Contents: The two and four-mallet techniques, Tips, tricks, progressive exercises, Exercises with scales and arpeggios, Simultaneous and alternating stops, Development of roll...
- Mallets as the main area of study
- By Peter Sadlo
- In German language
Method for Panpipe
Method for Panpipe For panpipe / syrinx in G major, Range G to G", By Frederick Stock, Includes many exercises and small playable pieces, Format: DIN A4, 127 Pages, ISMN 979-0-010-80270-1, Catalogue no. ZM80270, In German language
- For panpipe / syrinx in G major
- Range G to G"
- By Frederick Stock
Zimmermann Verlag Fingertechnik in Dur und Moll: scales and arpeggios for flute, by Theo Kinder, ISMN 9790010362908, ZM36290, A4, 44 pages
Fingering Chart For clarinet, Boehm system, International fingering
- For clarinet
- Boehm system
- International fingering
School for Tuba (in B or C) By Robert Kietzer, The complete edition of the Tuba school, Multilingual: German, English, Russian, With fingering chart for Eb / b deep, F / C deep, with 3 or 4 valves
- By Robert Kietzer
- The complete edition of the Tuba school
- Multilingual: German, English, Russian
Course for Harp
Course for Harp For Irish harp without pedal, Tyrolean harp with single pedal and concert harp with double pedal, By Egbertine Korfmacher-de Vente, Posture and holding the instrument, Lesson with simple scales for playing with one hand and two...
- For Irish harp without pedal, Tyrolean harp with single pedal and concert harp with double pedal
- By Egbertine Korfmacher-de Vente
- Posture and holding the instrument
Fingering Chart for Double Bass With main and intermediate layers as well as thumb main and intermediate layers, Includes photos of typical hand positions, Foldable "fingerboard" approximately 30 x 84 cm long with the corresponding pitches, In German and...
- With main and intermediate layers as well as thumb main and intermediate layers
- Includes photos of typical hand positions
- Foldable "fingerboard" approximately 30 x 84 cm long with the corresponding pitches
Fingering chart for the violin Positions of the notes on individual strings, Fingering arrangments, Pictures of hand positions, Chromatic fingerings, Flageolet (harmonics), Available in the German and English language
- Positions of the notes on individual strings
- Fingering arrangments
- Pictures of hand positions
Clarinet School Note: This book is written in German The complete edition of the Clarinet school (Volume I, II and III in one), Robert Kietzer, For Boehm and Oehler system, Includes fingering chart
- The complete edition of the Clarinet school (Volume I, II and III in one)
- Robert Kietzer
- For Boehm and Oehler system
Fingering Chart For trumpet For trumpet in B and C, Also suitable for Flugelhorn and Cornet à Pistons, By Horst Eichler
- For trumpet in B and C
- Also suitable for Flugelhorn and Cornet à Pistons
- By Horst Eichler
Fingering Charts Slide position charts for (tenor) trombone, Includes F-attachment, By Martin Göss, Book is in the German and English language
- Slide position charts for (tenor) trombone
- Includes F-attachment
- By Martin Göss
Zimmermann Verlag Klassische Stücke Clarinet: 9 classical pieces arranged for clarinet and piano, arranged by Dietrich Seebohm, in standard notation, medium level of difficulty, ISMN 9790010311906, ZM 31190, A4, 44 pages, contents: Serenata (Haydn), Gavotte aus dem Ballett "Don Juan"...
Exercise Book for Deep Brass Instruments
Exercise Book for Deep Brass Instruments Special exercises for warming the muscles and flexibility of the embouchure, By Klemens Proepper, For deep brass instruments, Format: DIN A4, 28 Pages, ISMN 979-0-010-32440-1, publisher no. Zimmermann ZM32440, In German and English
- Special exercises for warming the muscles and flexibility of the embouchure
- By Klemens Proepper
- For deep brass instruments
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!