Zynaptiq Product Overview
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
- Allows real-time morphing between two input signals
- 5 Different audio morphing algorithms
- Dual morphing with cross-fade option
- With three effects for creative audio editing
- Consisting of Morph2, Adaptiverb and Wormhole
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- New and versatile multi-effect for crazy, spacey and extreme soundsespecially suitable for sound designers, film composers and other creative minds
- Three effect blocks with variable sequence
- Warp provides spectral inversion effects, which are reminiscent of ring or frequency modulations, formant and pitch shifters, resonators or spectral mappers
- Novel algorithm increases detail, clarity, density and loudness of audio signals
- Suitable for single tracks, groups, mix bus or mastering
- Clear user interface for easy handling
- Software classic from 1998, originally developed by Prosoniq
- 8 Different vocoder algorithms from modeled analogue circuits to digital cross-synthesis
- Integrated 32-voice, virtual-analog synthesizer
- Regulates or removes Hall components in finished recordings in real time
- Various application possibilities for restoration, film mixing, sampling etc.
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- Removes real-time artifacts created by FFT-based encoding
- Suppresses high-frequency interference and background noise
- Reconstructs transients and high frequency components
- Upgrade from Zynaptiq ZAP to ZAP II Bundle
- Package with eight effects for audio editing and restoration
Download licenses for this product are sent out by the manufacturer. This means that delays may occur depending on the day of the week and the time of day that you purchase this item. However, we will do everything within our power to get the license to you as speedily as possible.
- Package with eight effects for audio processing and restoration
- Novel reverb processor based on resynthesis
- Eliminates noise components in the input signal and creates a clean reverberation through "Bionic Sustain Resynthesis"
- Inharmonic effect parts are removed with Harmonic Contour Filter (HCF)
- Enables pitch correction in mixed signals in realtime
- Changing harmonies or melodies in finished mixes
- Control via MIDI or pitch mapping
- Automatically detects and removes problems in the frequency spectrum such as resonances, comb filter effects, or LF / RF attenuation
- Preparation of O-tones in the film sound
- Learned filter curves can be applied to other signals and exported as impulse responses
- Special tool for raising or lowering drums within a final mix
- Up to 18 dB boost or complete removal of drums from the mix, depending on the source material
- Gives drums more pressure and assertiveness without compression or transient processing
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.