Avid Pro Tools Carbon
DSP audio interface for Pro Tools
- 8 HDX DSP processors (2.8 GHz)
- 32 Bit / 192 kHz
- Dynamic range (A-weighted): 120 dB
- THD + N (0.0003%): -110 dB
- Frequency range (± 0.1 dB): 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 19“/ 1U
- System requirements: Pro Tools 2020.11, MacOS Catalina 10.15.6 or later, Ethernet connection or adapter from Thunderbolt to Ethernet
- Includes Pro Tools standard software (1 year license with upgrade plan) and extensive software package (download), power cord, Ethernet cable, rack screws and rubber feet
- 8 x Combo inputs (XLR / jack, balanced), 4 of them with variable Z
- 8 x Line inputs (25-pin D-Sub balanced)
- 2 x Variable Z instrument inputs on the front (6.3 mm jack, unbalanced)
- 8 x Line outputs (25-pin D-Sub, balanced)
- 2 x Monitor outputs (6.3 mm jack, balanced)
- 4 x Headphone outputs on the front (6.3 mm jack), 200 mW at 32 ohms
- ADAT inputs / outputs: 16 channels @ 44.1 - 96 kHz and 8 channels @ 176.4 - 192 kHz
- Word clock input / output
|Max. Resolution||32 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||192 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||8|
|Number of Analog Outputs||10|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 506683 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!