Dr. Beat MetronomePractice in style with the flagship of the Dr. Beat metronome series. The new DB-90 offers a host of high-quality sounds and drum patterns to make your practice sessions more interesting and more musical.
There's a Rhythm Coach function with a built-in microphone and V-Drum pad input, a Reference Tone function for tuning, an instrument input, a MIDI input for syncing, and many other useful tools for successful, fun practicing.
The Note Mixing function allows you to instantly create a variety of beats by varying the levels of five different note values. Faders, buttons and a large data entry wheel provide direct access to the parameters. Choose from four click sounds including a counting human voice that tells you where you are in the bar.
The DB-90 also features realistic PCM drum patterns that allow you to train your precision and sense of rhythm in different musical styles.
Drummers can use the DB-90 via Roland V-Pads or the internal microphone. Guitarists, bassists and keyboardists can connect their instrument directly and listen in via optional headphones or the internal speaker - the DB-90's practice functions can be used with virtually any instrument.
It's even possible to link the DB-90 to a sequencer via MIDI if you want a more elaborate accompaniment. This function is also especially interesting for the stage.
- Dozens of built-in drum patterns
- Quickly adjust rhythms with the Note Mixing function
- Special faders, buttons, data input wheel and large backlit display for easy operation
- 4 Metronome sounds including human voice
- Reference tone function for tuning
- Practice with the Rhythm Coach by connecting an optional V-Pad - practice pads and acoustic drums are detected via the built-in microphone
- Direct connection for guitar and bass with amp simulator, plus monitoring via headphones
- 2 Audio outputs: Mini-jack + jack (cannot be used simultaneously)
- Footswitch control of Play/Stop (optional) and MIDI input for synchronization with sequencers
- Includes protective cover, threaded adapter, operating instructions and 9 volt block battery
- Suitable power supply: Article number 102842 (not included)
|Adjustable time signature||Yes|
|Tempo||30 bpm – 250 bpm|
|Stepless adjustable Tempo||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.