Botex SDC-24 DMX Desk Road Pack
Bundle offer comprising
Botex SDC-24 DMX Desk
- 24-Channel DMX console for 19" rack installation
- Ideal for testing DMX devices or for simple applications
- 24 High-quality channel faders
- Two displays for displaying the outgoing channel values
- Start address selectable via dip switch
- The 3-pin XLR DMX input can link up to four consoles to control up to 96 channels
- For 19" rack installation
- DMX output: XLR 3-pin, current input: IEC
- Integrated power supply
- Power supply: 110 - 240 V AC ~ 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 4 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 482 x 82 x 125 mm
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Includes additional 16 coloured fader caps
Thon Case for 3U Lighting Desks
- 19" Case
- For e.g. Stairville DMX Master, GLP Scan Operator, etc.
- For fixed mounting of 19" Scan Operator
- Made from 7 mm birch plywood
- With 22 x 22 mm aluminum edging
- Steel ball corners, small
- 2 x Drawbolts
- 1 x Suitcase handle
- Rubber feet
- Infinitely adjustable rackrail (no fixed increments or steps)
- 8.5 cm installation depth from rackrail
- External dimensions (W x H x D): 563 x 164 x 238 mm
- Weight: 3.8 kg
- Made in Germany
- Colour: Phenol brown
|DMX - Universes||1|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 472091 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!