C.A. Seydel Söhne 1847 Classic C
- Tuning: C
- "1847" Classic blues model
- Richter system
- The first series produced Richter-Harmonica with stainless steel reeds
- A light and fast tone response creates a full, loud and overtone rich sound
- Pitch stable and high durability, even through heavy use
- Significantly less air consumption due to reed plates produced with precise blanking and piercing techniques
- Optimised planarity and minimal tolerances between reeds and reed plates
- The maple comb is sealed with several layers of food safe lacquer, making it swell free and impervious to moisture
- Including Case and microfibre cleaning cloth
|Number Of Reeds||20|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 224136 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!