Crown Xti 4002
- DSP controlled
- Power: 2x 1600 W (2 ohm), 1200 W (4 ohm), 650 W (8 ohm), 2400 W bridge (8 ohm), 3200 W bridge (4 ohm)
- DSP Applications: input EQ with 6 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q- factor and +/- 15 dB gain
- Crossover with high and low pass
- Each channel with 6/ 12/ 18/ 24 dB per octave and switchable polarity
- Output EQ with 8 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q- factor and +/- 15 dB gain
- Delay up to 50 ms
- Subharmonic synth
- Peak plus limiter with adjustable threshold, attack and release
- 50 Presets
- 3 Switchable fan-mode controls
- HiQnet band manager and system architect control software via USB port
- Display for the mains voltage and power supply temperature
- Connectors: 2x NL4 speaker twist out, binding post out, XLR in/ out
- Dimensions: 19” (485 mm) x 2 U (89 mm) x 311 mm
- Weight 8.4 Kg
|Power (4 Ohms) per Channel||1200 W|
|Rack Units||2 U|
|Amp Class||Class AB|
|2 Ohm stable||Yes|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 268582 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!