Cyclone Analogic TT-78 Beat Bot
Analog Drum Machine / Groovebox
- Instruments: bass drum, snare drum, low bongo, low conga, high bongo, high conga, clave, cowbell, cymbal + metal beat, hi-hat + metal beat, maracas, guiro, tambourine
- Instrument- and submix controls
- User patterns: 64 (with a max. of 64 steps)
- User tracks: 9
- User drum kits: 32
- User clips: 16 per instrument
- Per instrument, per step modifiers: accent, flam, roll
- Programmable fill variations for each pattern
- Time scales: 16th note, 32nd note, 8th note triplet, 16th note triplet
- Assignable LED pattern colour
- Pattern copy / paste functions
- Visual track programming system
- Maximum length: 240 bars
- Per bar fill variation option
- 26 Illuminated buttons
- Tap Tempo input
- Main mix: 6.3 mm Mono (+ 15 dBu)
- Headphones: 6.3 mm Stereo (+10 dBu)
- Outputs: 3.5 mm
- MIDI In, Out and Thru
- Power (9 V DC, 300 mA)
- PC features: Cyclone Studio application for PC & Mac enables Beat Bot software updates and user data backup & restore with MIDI SysEx transfer
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 310 x 130 x 35 mm
- Weight: 783 g
- Incl. 100 - 240 V universal power supply and transport bag
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out|
|Number of analog outputs||8|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 403965 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!