D16 Group Decimort2
LoFi Effect Plug-In (Download)
- Brings the character of the DA converter old sampler into the DAW
- Sample rates from 44 Hz to 44.1 kHz with adjustable jitter and two selectable anti-alias filters
- Two types of quantization for selection with controllable dithering
- Multi-Moder filter section
- 64-Bit internal compute depth
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: From Win7 (32/64-bit), Mac OSX 10.7, 2.8 GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM, Internet connection
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
|Stand Alone operation||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 388563 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!