Dave Smith Instruments OB-6 Module B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Return that may have slight traces of use.
6-Voice Analog Desktop Synthesizer
- Analog signal path
- Two discreet VCOs sub-oscillators per voice with continuously variable waveforms
- Classic SEM inspired variable filter (low-pass, high-pass, band-pass and notch) per voice
- 500 Factory and 500 user presets in 10 banks
- Digital dual effects section with 24-bit / 48 kHz resolution including reverb, delay, chorus and Tom Oberheims Phase Shifter and Ring Modulator
- Multimode arpeggiator and polyphonic step sequencer with up to 64 steps (up to 6 marks per step)
- Cross modulation
- LED display
- Pitch and modulation wheel
- Cascading function for connecting a second OB-6 module for 12-voice polyphony
- 2 Line outputs via 6.3 mm jack
- Stereo headphone output via 6.3 mm jack
- MIDI In / Out / Thru
- 2 Pedal inputs
- 2 Footswitch inputs
- Integrated power supply
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 520 x 198 x 112 mm
- Weight: 5.9 kg
- Suitable optional case: Art.506034 (not included)
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out, 1x Thru|
|Number of Analog Outputs||2|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 403810 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!