DBX Driverack 260
This item runs exclusively on an operating voltage of 230V and therefore requires a voltage transformer to run in your country of United States of America.
Digital Speaker Management SystemWith the Drive Rack 260, dbx introduces a new loudspeaker management system for live and installation applications. It combines all the important functions necessary for an optimal loudspeaker management in PA applications
- Auto-EQ for automatic speaker / room tuning
- Separate microphone input with phantom power for measuring microphone and pink noise generator for room measurement
- Real Time Analyser
- Up to 2.7 sec configurable delay
- Stereo graphic or parametric input equalizer, 4 band parametric output EQ, classic dbx compression, crossover, feedback eliminator, peak stop limiter and 120A subharmonic synthesizer for signal processing
- Phase and polarity at the output adjustable and Auto Gain Control
- 24-Bit DA and 24-bit Type IV AD converters provide 110 dB of dynamic response
- Graphical user interface or GUI for fast and safe editing of the parameters
- 2 XLR inputs and 6 XLR outputs
- Format: 19", 1U
|sales rank in this product group||13|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||March 2003|
Compare Similar Items
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Amazon Pay, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.