Dietrich Parts String Butler Arrowhead-BK-GD
- Hardware for improving the tuning stability of electric guitars
- Designed for guitars with 3L / 3R machine heads on the headstock
- Corrects the position of the E, A, D, G, B, E string into a straight line through the nut notches, thus preventing the guitar strings from getting stuck in the nut
- Makes instruments more stable in tuning and more rich in sustain
- Maintains the tuning of the strings even with very intense guitar playing (can also cope with extreme bending)
- Quick and residue-free assembly
- Simply swap the truss rod cover plate for the String Butler Arrowhead plate
- Can also be installed on other guitar models with large headstocks thanks to extended holes in the middle and on the lower edge of the String Butler Arrowhead base plate
- Style: Black with gold pins
- Weight: 31 g
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 484412 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!