Dual FET Compressor and Preamplifier
- Two microphone preamps
- Separate XLR inputs for line and microphone
- DI input for instruments with EQ for bass and treble
- True bypass of the compressor section
- Standard controls like Threshold
- Ratio, attack and release as well as an 8-stage LED display to show the level reduction per band
- Backlit analog VU meter level displays with switchable +10 dB rescale mode
- Noise-free switching on and off thanks to time-controlled relays in the outputs
- Integrated linear power supply with low-interference toroidal
- Transformer and voltage selection switch
- Mic / Line connection: XLR balanced
- Aux input: 6.35 mm jack, unbalanced
- Input impedance line: 20 kOhm
- Input impedance Mic: 200 ohms to 2.4 kOhm
- Input impedance instrument: 2.2 MOhm
- Mic ON: -130 dB
- Maximum input level: +21 dBu
- Output impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum output level: +21 dBu
- Frequency response: 20 to 20,000 Hz, +/- 0.5 dB
- Crosstalk: <-75 dB
- Signal to noise ratio:> 93 dB
- THD + N: 0.1% (0 dB)
- Power supply: 115 or 230 V, 63 VA
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 482 x 88 x 270 mm
- Weight: 4.2 kg
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 483167 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!