Edition Dux Congabuch
School for Conga
- By Martina Prutscher
- For beginners and advanced
- Basics - Exercises - Rhythms - Ensemble - Coordination - Fills/Solo
- More than 50 rhythms and 20 ensemble pieces
- Includes CD with demo recordings
- Format: DIN A4
- ISBN 978-3-934958-13-5, Publisher No.: D405
- 405 Pages
- In German language
- Übungen für Anfänger
- Singles, Doubles, Paradiddles
- Rhythmen wie Afro, Latin, Pop, Funk
- traditionelle Rhythmen mit mehreren Stimmen
- Unabhängigkeitsrhythmen zum Koordinationstraining
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 169712 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!