EarthQuaker Devices Avalanche Run V2
- Stereo reverb / delay
- Up to 2 seconds delay time
- Selectable true / trails bypass
- Footswitch works as a latching and momentary switch
- Tap tempo function
- Digital way of working
- Offers a variety of tape and analog delay sounds
- Controls for time, repeats, tone, mix (delay) and mix (reverb)
- 6-Way EXP rotary switch for selecting the expression parameter
- 6-Way ratio rotary switch for selecting the tap-tempo subdivision
- Toggle switch to select the delay / reverb mode (reverse / normal / swell)
- Activate footswitch
- Noiseless relay-based soft-touch circuit
- Tap footswitch
- Status LEDs
- Metal housing
- 2x 6.3 mm mono latches (L / R) inputs / outputs
- 6.3 mm TRS expression input
- Power supply via 9 V DC power supply (2.1 mm x 5.5 mm hollow plug, polarity (-) inside)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 140 x 120 x 57 mm
- Power consumption: 425 mA
- Includes power supply
- Handmade in USA
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
|Delay Time||2 s|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 429865 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!