Electro Harmonix Super Switcher
Programmable Pedal Looper / Switcher
- 8 FX loops (6 mono and 2 stereo)
- 128 Presets
- Tap foot-switch adjusts the BPM
- Can be configured to send/receive MIDI clock and send tap signals to output
- BPM can be global or per preset
- The tuner footswitch sends the input signal to the tuner and mutes the signal
- Foot-switchable gain boost on both channels
- Controls: Boost Level and Value
- LED: L1-8, PC, CC, 1-8, Tap, Boost, CTRL 1 and 2
- Display: Bank number
- Foot-switch: L1-8, PC, CC, 1-8, Bank Up / Down, Preset
- Tap, Tuner, Boost, CTRL 1 and 2
- Current consumption: 150 mA
- Power supply with a 9 V DC power supply unit (included in delivery)
- True Bypass
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 483 x 152 x 64 mm
- Input: 6.3 mm Jack
- Stereo output: 2x 6.3 mm Jack
- 8x Loop Mono Send: 6.3 mm jack
- Loop 8 stereo / right send: 6.3 mm Jack
- Loop 7 and 8 stereo / right return: 6.3 mm Jack
- Loop Insert (Between Loop 5 & 6 - 2 x 6.3 mm jack)
- Tuner output: 6.3 mm Jack
- Power supply connection: Coaxial socket 5.5 x 2.1 mm, minus pole inside
- MIDI input and output
Note: No battery operation possible
|Shape||Floor Effects Pedal|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 461357 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!