Stereo Impulse Shaper
- Discrete class-A topology
- Full-range mode
- Dual band mode
- EQ mode
- Mixed mode
- Dual mono / Stereo link
- Auto gain
- Stepped potentiometer
- Frequency range: < 10 Hz - 400 kHz (-3 dB)
- A-weighted sound in full-range mode: 20 Hz - 20 kHz -3 dB
- A-weighted sound in dual band mode:
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz -87 dBu
- Dynamic range: 20 Hz - 22 kHz -3 dB
- Maximum level input / output: +21 dBu
- Input impedance: 10 kOhm
- Output impedance: 68k Ohm
- Made in Germany
- Robust but light housing made completely from aluminium
- In-/Outputs: XLR and jack
- Dimensions: 19", 1U
- 2 kg
|19" Rack Compatible||Yes|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 295597 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!