Engl Savage 60 E630 II
This item runs exclusively on an operating voltage of 230V and therefore requires a voltage transformer to run in your country of United States of America.
Tube Amp Head for Electric Guitar
- 4 Channels: Clean, Crunch I, Crunch II, Lead
- Power: 60 W
- Full tube design - no semiconductors in the signal path
- Preamp tubes: 6 X Engl ECC83 / 12AX7
- Power tubes: 2x Engl EL34
- 2 Tube-driven FX loops with separate balance controls
- Noise Gate with adjustable threshold (footswitchable)
- Engl Power Tube Monitor
- MIDI in / MIDI thru
- Engl MIDI foot controller phantom power switch
- MIDI Channel Assignment and Controller Enable Switch
- Write / Copy (for MIDI programming)
- All switching functions MIDI programmable (excluding Power and Stand By)
- S.A.C.: Serial Amp Control port
- Sound Switching options: Input Lo / Hi, Bright, Preshape, Contour (Clean, Crunch I), Mid Le./Bo., Depth Boost, Gain Lo / Hi, Contour (Crunch II, Lead), Rough / Smooth
- Controls: Gain (separate for each channel), Bass, Mid Lean, Mid Bold, Treble (Clean, Crunch I), Bass, Middle, Treble, Tone Balance (Crunch II, Lead), Volume (separate for each channel), Presence A, Presence B, Master A, Master B
- Controls (rear side) for Noise Gate Threshold Level, FX Loop I Balance, FX Loop II Balance
- Outputs: 1 x 4 Ohm, 2 x 8 Ohm, 2 x 16 Ohm, 1 x 16 Ohm
- Line out
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 71 x 27 x 29 cm
- Weight: 21 kg
- Made in Germany
|Power Amplifier Tubes||EL34|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 458538 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!