Fender AM Ultra J Bass MN Texas Tea
- Body: Alder
- Bolt-on neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Maple
- Black pearloid block fingerboard inserts
- Neck profile: Modern D
- Compound fingerboard radius: 254 - 356 mm (10"- 14")
- Scale: 864 mm (34.02")
- Nut width: 38 mm (1.5")
- Bone nut
- 21 Medium jumbo frets
- Pickups: 2 Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazz Bass Single Coils
- Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost / Cut, Midrange Boost / Cut, Bass Boost / Cut and Passive Tone
- Active / passive mini switch
- Single-layer gold Anodized aluminum pickguard
- Toploaded 4-saddle HiMass bridge
- Light-weight vintage paddle "F" tuners with tapered shafts
- Nickel / chrome hardware
- Strings: Fender USA Bass 7250M NPS .045 - .105 (Art.142933)
- Colour: Texas Tea
- Includes Elite molded case
- Made in USA
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 477249 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!