Fender Tele Neck Vint C Shape MN
Neck for Fender Telecaster
- Maple neck with inlaid walnut strip (Skunk Stripe)
- Maple fretboard
- Fretboard radius: 7.25" (18,4 cm)
- Neck profile: Vintage "C"
- 21 Vintage-style frets
- Black dot position inlays
- Notched synthetic bone nut
- Six holes for machine heads (2-screw vintage-style design)
- Satin urethane finish on back of neck with shiny urethane surface
|Mensur (in mm)||648 mm|
|Nut Width (in mm)||42 mm|
|Frets / Location (Number)||21|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 473388 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!