Alfred Music Publishing Stick Control Snare Drummer
Exercise Book for Drums
- The classic - often referred to as the "Bible of the drummer"
- By George Lawrence Stone
- With exercises for snare drum to improve control, speed, flexibility, stop, rhythm, ease and endurance
- With particular attention to the "weak" hand
- Hundreds of rhythms and figures at a simple to advanced level
- With single-beat combinations, triplets, combinations of swirls, flam beats, flam triplets, dotted notes, and many other exercises
- ISBN-13 978-1-892764-04-1
- 48 pages
- In English
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
|Main Theme Rock/Metal||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 117739 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!