Harley Benton Amarok-BT BKRD Quilted B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Return that may have slight traces of use.
Baritone Electric Guitar
- Build: Arched "Modern Comfort"
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Quilted maple veneer
- 5-Piece neck-through-body: Maple / Mahogany
- Fretboard: Macassar ebony
- Fretboard inlays: White offset pearloid dots
- Glow-in-the-dark side markers on the fretboard
- Neck profile: Slim modern C (thickness at 1st fret 21 mm - thickness at 12th fret 23 mm)
- Wooden body binding
- Matching headstock
- Fretboard radius: 355.6 mm
- Scale: 686 mm (27")
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Graph Tech TUSQ nut
- 24 Jumbo stainless steel frets
- Dual action truss rod
- Pickups: EMG Retro Active Hot 70 ceramic (bridge) and EMG Retro Active Hot 70 Alnico-5 (neck) humbuckers
- Master volume control and master tone control
- 3-Way switch
- WSC HPS-6 Custom hardtail bridge
- Grover locking machine heads
- Black hardware
- Ex-factory stringing: .013 - .062
- Colour: Black Red Quilted Burst Satin
- Made in Indonesia
|Neck||Maple, Mahogany, Maple, Mahogany, Maple|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 492025 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!