Jazzlab saXholder PRO
- For Baritone, Tenor, Alto, and Soprano saxophones
- Transfers the weight evenly across both shoulders
- No load on the cervical vertebrae
- Can be adjusted quickly with one hand
- Space-saving: Smaller than a sheet of paper when folded
- Comfortable to use sitting and standing
- Does not slip
- Uses materials from aircraft and aerospace construction: Manufactured from fibre-reinforced high-performance plastic, shoulder harness made from aircraft-grade aluminium, shoulder harness padding made from TPE (thermoplastic elastomer), cord made from Dyneema (breaking load 250 kg) and hook made from plastic-coated stainless steel
- Weight: 180 g
- Includes spare cord, instruction manual, and fabric bag
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 465713 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!