Keilwerth David Liebmann Soprano Sax
- David Liebmann series
- Straight one-piece instrument
- Ergonomically optimised key positions
- Rounded and angled side keys
- Rounded fork F key
- Raised and rounded right hand F# key
- Updated key mechanism for left hand and curved C and D# keys for right little finger
- Octaves keys adjustable by height and angle
- Large bore for an unmistakable full sound
- Engraving in David Liebmann design
- Vintage look
- Brass body
- Incl. mouthpiece, accessories and case
|Finish Body||Vintage optics|
|Finish Keys||Vintage optics|
|High G Key||Yes|
|Straight S Bow||Yes|
|Curved S Bow||No|
|Fixed S Bow||Yes|
|Case with Backpack Straps||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 246802 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!