LD Systems U505 BPL
UHF Wireless System with Pocket Transmitter and Lavalier Microphone (Cardioid)
- True Diversity
- 96 Channels in 8 groups of 12 channels each
- Audio frequency range: 30 - 16,000 Hz
- Switchable transmitting power: 2 mW, 10 mW, 30 mW
- Frequency scanning at the receiver
- Automatic frequency scan with infrared transmission of the setting from the receiver to the transmitter
- Pilot tone
- Bright OLED display
- Transmitter operation with 2 AA batteries or rechargeable batteries
- Frequency band: 584 - 608 MHz
- XLR and jack output
- Operation via 12 - 18 V DC power adapter
- BNC Antenna connections
- Included: 2 AA batteries, antennas, case, foam windscreen and power adapter
|Frequency||584 MHz – 608 MHz|
|Channels Lapel Microphone||1|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 416172 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!