Lewitt LCT 840
Multi-Pattern Tube Microphone
- Classic tube design
- Tubes: 12AX7
- Can be operated by both remote control and power supply
- Directional characteristic: Omnidirectional, Wide Cardioid, Cardioid, Supercardioid, Figure-8
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 23 mV/Pa, -33 dBV/Pa (cardioid) / 20 mV/Pa, -34 dBV/Pa (omnidirectional) / 23 mV/Pa, -33 dBV/Pa (figure-8)
- Equivalent noise level: 9 dBA
- SPL (sound pressure level): 139 dB
- 0 dB Pre-attenuation
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 85 dB (A)
- Dynamic range: 130 dB-A
- Internal impedance: 200 Ohm
- Rated load impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Power supply voltage: 230 V, 50 Hz / 110 V, 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 170 mA
- Gold-plated 11-pin XLR connector
- Weight: 1.89 kg
- Includes a microphone shock mount, windshield, 11-pin audio cable, LCT 840 PSU, and a transport case
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 488736 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!