MA Lighting grandMA3 onPC Command Wing
- Real-time control of up to 2,048 parameters in combination with the free grandMA3 onPC software
- Expandable up to 4,096 parameters
- Layout of the command section identical to the grandMA3 compact models
- 29 Rotary RGB backlit encoders
- 5 Dual encoders
- 10 Motorised 60mm faders
- 40 Independent playbacks
- 16 Assignable x-keys
- 2 Backlit and motorised A / B 100mm faders
- 1 Level wheel
- Individually backlit, dimmable and low-noise (clickless) buttons
- Simply connect via USB to any PC with grandMA3 onPC
- Includes dust cover, 2m USB2.0 cable and magnetic labelling strip for 10 faders
Note: A grandMA3 onPC system supports a maximum of 4096 parameters.
- Parameter: 2.048 (HTP / LTP)
- Parameter Mode2: none
- Supply voltage: 100-240 V / 50/60 Hz
- Power: max. 50 VA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 620 x 427 x 102 mm
- Weight: 10 kg
- 1 x IEC-60320 C14 power connector
- 2 x DMX512-A Out (5-pin XLR female)
- 1 x DMX512-A In (5-pin XLR male)
- 1 x MIDI In (5-pin DIN female)
- 1 x MIDI Out (5-pin DIN female)
- 1 x Linear Timecode In (3-pin XLR female)
- 1 x GPI General Purpose Interface (D-SUB DE9 female) for remote control
- 1 x USB 2.0 (Type B)
- 1 x LED Desk Light (4-pin XLR female)
|DMX - Universes||2|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 469451 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!