Make Noise STO
- Analogue voltage-controlled oscillator (VCO) for generating sine waves, variable waveforms, sub-octaves, oscillator SYNC and linear FM in the analogue domain
- Triangle-based with outputs for SINE, SUB and Variable SHAPELinear FM input with depth control
- EXPOnential input for deep FM, SYNC sweeps or transposition of sequences
- SUB oscillator for maximum bass response
- S-Gate input for Gating or Sync by SUB-Osc
- Current consumption: 40mA @ + 12V, 30mA @ -12V
- Dimensions (W x D): 8 HP x 30 mm
|Width||8 TE / HP|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 427105 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!