Markus Arnold Lipmaster
Training Device for All Woodwind and Brass Players
- The embouchure, more specifically lip muscles, of the player - isolated from the instrument - can be built up and trained in an uncomplicated way
- Due to the elasticity of the material, the slats always return to their original position
- No allergic reactions are expected because of the exclusive use of wood and cooking oil
- By pushing the wooden slats into each other, a certain resistance is achieved when contracting the lip muscles
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 481774 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!